Fisher Property Management are an award winning Agency located in Dublin. We have grown steadily since our first office opened more than ten years ago. Our reputation is based on the high standards and personal service that we have become synonymous with. We value our business so we value our clients. We endeavour to be proactive rather than reactive in what has always been a challenging environment.
With over 16 years personal experience in the Irish Property Market, Paul Fisher heads an organisation that firmly believes in offering value and exceptional service to his clients. We are a registered Agency in the NPSRA and we are full time members of the SCSI and the RICS. We are also fully licensed, bonded and insured to operate as Managing Agents.
In the case of all multi unit developments and in line with the legal structures involved with the construction of apartments, duplex’s etc. an Owners Management Company is formed (usually in the name of the development) and each purchaser becomes a Member of this Management Company.
The Owners Management Company is then serviced by a Managing Agent such as Fisher Property Management. The role of the “Agent” is to support the Management Company by supplying the necessary services that will ensure the successful running of the scheme on a day to day basis.
As part of the decision making process we encourage owners (or members) to participate in committees. Through regular meetings and feed back we can be positive that we have the support of residents and equally as important, we address the issues that are important on the ground level.
Our Services Include:
- Preparation of the Service Charge and Sinking Fund Budgets
- Apportionment and collection of Service Charges.
- Checking, approval and payment of creditor’s invoices.
- Dealing with the Inspector of Taxes and Collector General.
- Advising on Insurance matters and handling claims.
- Bookkeeping, accounting, maintaining bank accounts, and reconciling statements.
- Preparation of Financial statements for Committee meetings.
- Liaising with Auditors and issue of Auditors report and financial statements.
- Issuing information & welcome packs to new owners.
- Arranging routine common area inspections, repairs and maintenance contracts.
- Provision of 24 hour emergency response.
- Attending at scheduled Board Meetings and the Annual General Meeting.
- Standard replies to Requisition on Title.
- Dealing breaches of house rules.
The above list is a sample of the main services we offer. If you are considering a new Agency we would be delighted to talk to you today. You can request a quote through our website or alternatively call our office. We offer a professional, tailored service at a reasonable price and we would love to hear from you.